Entry Doors 101
Learn More About the Benefits of New Entry Doors
New entry doors are a great addition to your home. Not only will new doors improve the overall appearance of your home, but the update can actually increase your property value.
What other benefits do new entry doors offer?
Each entry system can be its own unique statement. Here are some tips that will help you to custom-design your door:
- From the Improveit! Collection, find the style door that best complements the architectural design of your home and/or fits your personality and or remodeling plan.
- Determine whether you will need sidelites or transoms for your new entry system. These glass accessories add an extra dimension of elegance to any entry door system.
- Decide whether you would like a designer glass in your entry system and then choose from one of the architectural glass options and designer motifs available.
- Choose a paint or stain in the color you want. It is best to select a color that complements or accents your home’s exterior, roofing and trim. Painted entry systems are a versatile choice for any style home, from contemporary to traditional. Stained doors give a home’s entry system a natural wood-like appearance reminiscent of the classic homes of the past.
- Select a handle and lockset from the available options. Next, choose the desired finish for your hardware. Polished or brushed, shiny or dull. The finish is an important detail affecting the overall look and character of your entry system.
Congratulations! You’ve just designed your personal Improveit! entry system.
Why choose entry doors from Improveit!?
Our selection of thermal entry doors offer energy savings, security, durability, beauty and very little maintenance. Plus, they come in a wide variety of styles and finishes to enhance the current look of your home.
Request a free quote on entry doors.