Warranty, Finance, and Sweepstakes Details
Both our products and labor are backed by warranties, for your peace of mind. Click on any of the links below to view our warranties.
As part of our labor warranty, we offer Free Annual Inspections. See our Lifetime Limited Labor Warranty for details.
We’ve got you covered. We protect our customers 12 ways:
No purchase is necessary to win.
A purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
Improveit! Home Remodeling (Improveit!), will award one (1) grand prize and fifty-two (52) second prizes at the end of the prize period. The prize period ends on December 31, 2017, and within two weeks thereafter a drawing will be held and the applicable prizes awarded. Winners will be determined from a random drawing of all entries received during the applicable prize period. The odds of winning any prize are determined by the number of entries received during the applicable prize period.. Improveit! reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this promotion without notice at any time. Participation may be limited. This promotion is only valid in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. You do not have to submit to a sales presentation to participate in this promotion. Please see Official Rules below for additional terms and conditions that apply.
1. You may enter this promotion by completing the preprinted card entry and returning it to the drop box where you obtained it, or by mailing it to Improveit! at 40 W. 1st Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43201. You may also enter by completing the online Internet form on www.improveitusa.com. Alternatively, you may print your name and your complete address on a 3″ x 5″ card, write the words Improveit! Grand Prize Giveaway at the top, identify the product you are interested in, and mail the card to Improveit! at their address below. Mailed entries must be received at least five business days prior to the end of the prize period to qualify for the drawing. No more than one entry per household is allowed. Improveit! is not responsible for any illegible, misplaced, damaged or late entries. Entrants selected must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these official rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The address listed on each entry form must be an eligible address as provided for in these Official Rules and must be the address where any product will be installed or where any services are rendered. Entries that are lost, late, illegible, or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. Improveit! reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion at any time or disqualify any entry in good faith. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the winning home is titled.
2. Grand Prize (1): The Grand Prize winner may choose any one of the following Grand Prizes:
(i) a house of new windows (limit twelve (12) Improveit! new double-hung or sliding replacement vinyl windows, maximum size of 28″ x 62″. This prize has an estimated retail value of $10,000);
(ii) A new replacement tub or shower system. (This prize has an estimated retail value of $7,000).
All prizes include installation and removal of existing windows or siding where applicable. Actual cash value for any Grand Prize is $2,500.
Second Prizes (52): one replacement double-hung or sliding window (maximum size up to 28″ x 62″. Each window has an estimated retail value of $680 each). Cash value for any second prize is $250.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
3. All winners will be notified via certified mail, return receipt requested. Acceptance or use of a prize constitutes permission for Improveit! and its affiliates to use recipient’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Improveit! reserves the right to substitute any prize for another of similar value or to substitute the cash value of a prize for that actual prize. Payment of any and all federal, state, and local taxes and/or other fees that may apply to prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. A list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Improveit! within 30 days following the end of the prize period and including a request for the winners’ names.
Prizes are not transferable by prize winner. No substitution in prizes or cash will be allowed except by Improveit!, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole or absolute discretion. Any costs in excess of the maximum retail value of the prize (as stated herein) shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the prize winner. All expenses not specifically provided for are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Installation must be provided by Improveit! personnel or Improveit!’s designee. Prizes are subject to availability and may be subject to blackout dates. Installation is subject to the terms and conditions of Improveit!’s standard installation guidelines. Upon installation of the prize, Improveit! will be deemed to have awarded the prize with the prize winner assuming full ownership and responsibility for the prize. Each prize winner must arrange for installation/performance of services no later than one (1) month following the award of the prize and installation/performance of services must occur and be completed with in six (6) months of confirmed notification.
4. Drawings. Within two weeks of the end of the prize period Improveit! will conduct a random drawing to award the Grand Prize and second prizes from all of the entries received to date. Failure to acknowledge a prize award within 10 days of certified mailing notifying a winner of the prize or otherwise failing to comply with these terms and conditions may result in the prize being withdrawn and awarded to an alternative individual. In the event a prize is not awarded, Improveit! will conduct one additional drawing to select alternate winners.
5. This promotion is open to legal residents of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, 18 years and older, who own the home where the product is to be installed. Employees, officers and directors of Improveit!, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their household) are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
By participating in the promotion, participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Improveit!, their affiliates, co-branded partners, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the promotion in any way or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a prize.
Winner’s home for installation of any prize must be in suitable condition for receipt of such prize (e.g., no problematic water, mold, structural damage, permitting or variance problems, etc.). Any waterproofing remediation or other repairs necessary for proper installation (as deemed necessary by Improveit! or its designees in their sole discretion) must be performed at owner’s expense prior to installation of the prize. Installation labor does not include painting, staining, floor coverings, lighting or HVAC systems, and house must be titled as residential real estate under the winner’s name.
Acceptance of a prize may require entering into an affidavit of eligibility to participate in this promotion, as well as a standard contract or purchase order for the goods and services to be provided, as required by state law.
This promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning).
Solely Sponsored by:
Improveit! Home Remodeling
To stop the mailing of future sweepstakes-related materials from Improveit!, please send a written request to Improveit! at 40 West 1st Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43201. By entering into this promotion, participants agree that any and all disputes, claims, or controversies (hereafter referred to as a “Claim”) arising under or relating to this promotion, including the validity or enforceability of this arbitration provision, shall be subject to binding arbitration to be determined by one arbitrator, in accordance with and pursuant to the then prevailing Consumer Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), to be held and arbitrated in the judicial district in which the participant lives at the time of entering the promotion. A participant agrees that he or she will not assert a Claim on behalf of, or as a member of, any group or class. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own fees and costs. This agreement to arbitrate, and any award or verdict, will be specifically enforceable under the prevailing law of any court having jurisdiction. Notice of the demand for arbitration will be filed by the party asserting the Claim with AAA. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Claim in question has arisen, and in no event shall any such demand be made after the date when institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such Claim would be barred by the applicable statute of limitations. Any arbitration proceeding and any award or verdict shall remain confidential between the parties and shall not be made public.
Promotional, Special Discount Offer
Discount of up to 15% off any of our products. No cash value.
Payments as Low as $76 per month
Improveit! Home Remodeling is neither a broker nor a lender. Financing is provided by a variety of lenders, under terms and conditions arranged directly between the customer and such lender, all subject to credit requirements and satisfactory completion of finance documents. Any finance terms advertised are estimates only. Improveit! Home Remodeling does not assist with, counsel or negotiate financing, other than providing customers an introduction to lenders interested in financing Improveit! Home Remodeling customers. Estimated advertised payment of $76 a month assumes special financing available for new customers. 9.9% APR with a payment factor of 2% available to well qualified buyers on approved credit. Not all buyers may qualify. Higher rates apply for buyers with lower credit ratings. Example for $3,800 average attic insulation purchase: 9.9% APR revolving financing at $76 a month minimum payment. Maximum number of months to pay off estimated at less than 65 months assuming all payments made as scheduled. Some conditions may apply see financing documents and disclosures for more details.
Deferred Payment Plans
Deferred payment plans are offered by lenders under terms and conditions arranged directly between the customer and such lender, all subject to credit requirements and satisfactory completion of finance documents. Any finance terms advertised are estimates only. Improveit! Home Remodeling is neither a broker nor a lender and does not assist with, counsel or negotiate financing, other than providing customers an introduction to lenders interested in financing Improveit! customers.
Get your down-to-the-penny quote, good for one full year.