Independence Day is right around the corner!
July 4th is the perfect time for family gatherings, tasty barbeques and outdoor summer fun. Why not take some time before the Holiday to get your house ready so you can relax with family and friends with less stress? Here are some easy ideas to spruce up your indoor and outdoor spaces in no time!
(1) Rearrange your patio and/or deck furniture for a fresh look.
(2) Fill planters with fresh flowers in Holiday colors for a festive touch.
(3) Re-paint worn lawn furniture or your front door with a vibrant new summer color.
(4) Add red, white and blue lights to your outdoor space.
(5) Line up easy, no-bake recipes to keep your house cool and kitchen time minimal.
(6) Buy or build a simple fire pit in your back yard; they’re great for s’mores and add an inviting glow as evening falls.
(7) Check out our website, Houzz, and Pinterest for even more fabulous July 4th home improvement ideas.
Wishing everyone a safe, fun and delicious Independence Day!