It’s that time of year again. Time to be at the mercy of falling leaves. While many of us reach for our rakes, we often forget about one of the most important chores of the season: Cleaning your gutters. This less-than-desirable task should be on top of your priority list every year. CHECK OUT WHY:It prevents water damage
- When your gutters become clogged with leaves, it prevents water from going down the downspout which can lead to problems like foundation cracks and a leaky roof.
- If water can't flow through your gutters properly, it can begin to leak down your exterior walls.This can lead to peeling of your exterior house paint, causing stains and discoloration.
- Wet and moist areas are prone to insect infestation. By not cleaning your gutters, you could see termites and mosquitos set up shop.
- Piled-high leaves will cover up major problem signs. Before you put that ladder away, be sure to check for the following issues. If you see one or more of these problems, it may be time to replace your gutter system.
- Cracking: Cracks in your gutter are like a hole in a bucket; it defeats the purpose
- Worn seams: They cause water to leak out and go where it's not supposed to.
Sick of maintaining your gutters and putting yourself and your home at risk? Our clog-free, leaf-free gutter protection system protects your home from future damage and you from another fall chore. Click here for a free quote!